Admissions Policies and Procedures
As the only state-approved private elementary school
on San Juan Island,
Stillpoint School is pleased
to accept applications year-round
for grades K-6 from interested, enthusiastic families.
Please Contact Stillpoint School
to schedule a school tour. This is the first step in the Admissions Process.
School tours are held by appointment; prospective students must attend the school tour.
Information Packets will be available following tours.
Stillpoint School offers the lowest private school tuition
on San Juan Island along with a rigorous academic curriculum.
Stillpoint School is also the only
private school on San Juan Island
with 100% certificated teachers and staff.
* one tuition amount per year
* flexible tuition plans available
* no extra or hidden fees (ex: no book fee, no materials fee, etc.)
* $200 discount for tuition paid in full by August 5
* 15% discount for additional students from the same family
Limited scholarships may be available for qualifying families.
Please contact us about the Sally W. Bryan Scholarship Fund.